Aircommand Ibis MK 3 3.2Kw Low Profile Reverse Cycle Roof Top Air Conditioner
Last 1 in stock as now discontinued!
ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK
Superceded by the Ibis 4 Low Profile Roof Top Air Conditioner >>
RELIABLE PERFORMANCE | LOW PROFILE | ENERGY EFFICIENT
Aircommand Reverse Cycle Caravan Roof Top Air Conditioner - Ibis 3 is now whisper quiet whilst operating on the high fan speed, at least 8dB quieter than the Ibis 2! The cooling and heating capacities have been increased too.
- the lowest profile roof top air conditioner which reduces towing drag and the clearance required under carports and garages
- Increase capacity by at least 10%, now 3.1KW cooling and 2.7Kw heating
- Quiet operation, at least 8dbB quieter on high fan speed
- Massive increase in air flow
- Ultra thin stylish four-way independently closing inside plenum with easily removable filter for easy cleaning
- Easier to fit with the revolutionary weather collar improving the seal on the roof while reducing amount of sealant required
- Self-adjusting connecting duct providing a simple one-click system to suit roof thickness of 25-85mm, no cutting of ducts required
- Multi function allows the Ibis to be set up using a timing schedule, climate control and dehumidifier
LOW PROFILE AIR CONDITIONER
This low profile roof top air conditioner has been designed for the Australian caravan and RV industry and its harsh conditions. The ultra thin design reduces towing drag and the clearance required under carports and garages. It is even less vulnerable to damage from overhanging tree branches and other obstacles. The air conditioner is quiet and offers high cooling performance - and what's more? It can also be operated by remote control or via electronic touchpad controls.
ASSISTING NASA WITH AIR CONDITIONING EXPERTISE
In 2011, NASA was on the lookout for an air conditioning system to install in their lunar electric rover. They decided they needed expert help and consulted numerous suppliers. Finally, after a rigorous selection process, the space agency chose Dometic. After extensive trials in Arizona, where the system had to keep scientists and their equipment cool and dry in extreme heat and high-dust levels, Dometic's technology was approved for extra-terrestrial duty. Thanks to our talented engineers and their hard work and dedication in developing innovative solutions to meet NASA’s rigorous technical specifications and safety requirements for this unusual test vehicle, Dometic.
COOL THAT STAYS LOW ON TOP
The Dometic Ibis 3 is one of the most popular air conditioners on the market and has proven its reliability and performance, even in the harshest climates. The low-profile of the Ibis 3 reduces towing drag and the clearance required under carports and garages, meaning less risk of damage from overhanging branches and obstacles. With highly efficient reverse cycle cooling and heating capacity, including electronic defrost for operation in low temperatures. The reverse cycle heat pump gives unmatched efficiency in heating mode and is usually the most economical form of heating. A quiet operating noise allows users to maintain a comfortable climate without being disturbed. Advanced electronic controls offer remote operation, a dehumidifying function, and an energy-saving sleep function. They also allow the unit to turn on automatically at any time.
- Electrical Rating (single phase): 240V, 50Hz
- Nominal Cooling Capacity: 3.1Kw
- Nominal Heating Capacity: 2.7Kw
- Max Rated Current-Cooling: 5.8A
- Max Rated Current-Heating: 5.5A
- Roof Opening (mm): 360 x 360
- Max Air Delivery: 180Lt/s
- Installed Weight: 45Kg
- Overall Height: 222mm
- Overall Width: 848mm
- Overall Length: 1120mm
- Plenum Height: 32mm
- Plenum Width: 535mm
- Plenum Length: 535mm