When the engine is started, starting and auxiliary batteries are separated allowing only the starting battery to be charged. When the charge voltage reaches 13.2 volts the VSR engages allowing both starting and auxiliary batteries to be charged. When the engine is stopped and the battery voltage falls below 12.8 volts the VSR disengages separating the start and auxiliary batteries. The auxiliary battery continues to power any accessories without risk of draining the starting battery.
- No voltage loss
- Intelligent battery monitoring to prevent unwanted switching
- Starter battery priority
- Bipolar switching
- Voltage dependent switching
- Camper vans
- EN-VSR1224-140: 10-bits precise µProcessor
- Power supply: Auto detect 12 / 24V
- Connection batteries: M6
- Other connections: 6.3mm faston
- Cable suggestion: 20mm2
- Current consumption in OFF state: 12V 1.5mA / 24V 1.5mA
- Current consumption in ON state: 13.5V 360mA / 27V 160mA
- Minimum Charge time: 60 sec.
- Fast OFF: < 11.8V (12V) / < 23.6V (24V) after 4 sec.
- Weight (kg): 0.11
- Dimensions: L x W x H (mm) 46 x 46 x 80
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice