The head can be tilted iThe Sphere SAA-850 RV Satellite Antenna with auto skew twin LNB is innovative and a technologically advanced satellite positioner system. The antenna has a unique combination of state-of-the art components with the most sophisticated satellite acquisition and tracking programs to locate and lock onto the OPTUS C1/D3 satellite in Australia.
- Auto Skew
- Twin LNB
- Fast satellite acquisition of the OPTUS C1/D3 (that use a 10.700GHz L.O)
- Capable of high definition receiving
The antenna unit houses the antenna positioning mechanism, LNB (low noise block), and control elements within the antenna. Weather tight connectors join the power, signal and control cabling from the antenna IDU unit.
Indoor Unit: (IDU)
The IDU is the system's user interface, providing access to the system and its functions through an LCD display power and two control buttons. IDU provides the power to the antenna as well as receives the satellite signal from the antenna unit.
(Satellite receiver required)
- Antenna Type: Off-set dish
- Frequency Band: Ku Band
- LNB Local Oscillator (LO): 10.700GHz
- Antenna Dish Dimensions: 860 x 920 (mm)
- Closed height: 200mm
- Polarization: Horizontal and Vertical
- Elevation Range: 20° to 74°
- Azimuth Range: 365°
- Tracking Rate: 50°/sec
- Temperate Range: -20° to 70°
- Power: 12VDC