Enjoy endless hot water with Suburban’s NAUTILUS On Demand RV Water Heater. Say “good-bye” to waiting for water to reheat in a conventional tank.
Showers and baths are best enjoyed slowly, so LIVE FREE from the restraints of limited hot water supplies. Dishes and even the laundry can be done with an infinite supply of hot water whenever and wherever, simultaneously from every fixture.
With no storage tank to heat water, the NAUTILUS On Demand RV Water Heater reduces weight and increases efficiency by
only operating when the need for hot water arises.
The NAUTILUS On Demand RV Water Heater uses an exclusive 60,000 BTU 2-Stage Modulating Combustion System (MCS)
which instantaneously adjusts the LP gas input to provide consistent and endless comfort regardless of your hot water needs.
Suburban’s NAUTILUS On Demand Water Heater - developed with INDUSTRY-BEST!
- Exclusive 60,000 BTU Two-Stage Self Modulating Combustion System
- Built-In Freeze Protection
- Only 16.3kg Installed (including optional accessories)
- Two-Year Warranty
- The EXCLUSIVE 2-Stage Modulating Combustion System (MCS) Monitors:
- Inlet water temperature
- Inlet water flow
- Output water temperature
- Combustion air fan speed
- Heat exchanger & burner operation
- MODEL: Nautilus IW60A, 5187A
- MAXIMUM MJ/hr: 64 (5) burners
- TWO-STAGE (Self Modulating Combustion System): Yes
Stage 1 Operation: 2 Burners
Stage 2 Operation: 5 Burners
- Fuel Source: Universal LP Gas
- Dry Weight: 15 kg with vent assembly (Optional access panel 2.3 Kg shipping weight)
- 12 VDC = AMPS: 2.1 AMPS
- Operational Voltage Range: 10.2 - 14.5 VDC
- MAXIMUM Output Water Temperature: 50°C
- Output Water Temperature - Factory Setting: 50°C
- Digital Control Center Temperature Range: 35° - 50° (C)
- Liters Per Minute (LPM) Required Flow: 1.9 LPM
- Freeze Protection: Standard
- Warranty: 2 - Year
- Product Dimensions: 316.6 mm W x 317.8 mm H x 464.9 mm D (includes inlet & discharge water lines)